The N-Power Volunteer Corps is an engagement initiative for Nigerian youth, which is also known to be engagement initiative for Nigeria.
Federal Government N-Power Build, Tech and Creative Corps Programme 2020 – Nationwide
TITLE: N-Power Build, Tech and Creative
Duration: 6 months
Overview / Description
- Apply Now
- Volunteers will receive extensive training to help develop and expand their respective skillset. This will help foster innovation and creativity.
- Open to both Graduate and Non-graduates.
Application Instruction / Guideline
All N-Power applicants should note the following steps:
- The portal is only open to applicants aged 18-35 (This means you must be born between 1985 and 2020)
- Before you go on to apply, ensure you have the following:
- A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPENG or PGN files
- Valid contact – Email address or a working phone number
- Your degree Certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health
- Log on to the N-Power application portal at www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate:
- Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
- The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation
- Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface
- Bio-Data and Contact page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information
- Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not, The N-Power programme is open to all.
- The N-Tech and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates
- (In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health science such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the science
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate
- Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
- International Passport
- National ID Card issued by NIMC
- Valid Driver’s License
- Permanent Voter’s Card
- Review and Submit Page
- Review all the information you have inputted and then submit
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down and keep it safe
- Applicants are to note that the application process is completely free and there is no application fee. Applicants are requested to read and understand all relevant information prior to applying.
- https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup is the official registration portal where the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development will receive and process the application of intending N-power beneficiaries.