Zenith Bank is among one of the trusted bank one can rely on. They are involved in different kind of banking system that anyone interested in, would like to do banking transactions with them. On second thought, everyone would love to do banking transactions via phone and at one’s convenience. That brought about the use of the Zenith Bank Code. It can be used if there is no access to Zenith Bank Internet Banking or Online Zenith Bank.
Zenith Bank Transfer Code
The need to satisfy potential client(s) and customers as well to have a good banking relationship with them makes Zenith Bank come out with a USSD Code which can be regarded as Zenith Bank Code. This code can be used to do one or more banking transactions. It goes a long way to achieve the best in banking with them. The Zenith Bank USSD Code is *966#. This code can be used at convenience whenever one is not in the banking hall and would want to do anything related to Zenith Bank. This can only be achieved when the phone number is recognized by Zenith Bank as yours by the bank with a Zenith Bank account number attached to it.
1. Steps To Open Account With Zenith Bank
Zenith Bank account opening is done when you make use of your phone to dial *966*0#
From here, you will see the various prompt on your phone the screen which you should follow carefully
This process will definitely create an account number for you
This account number will be notified to you through text message on the sim card you are using for opening Zenith Bank Account
Your account number which is a 10 digit number will be sent to you
This you would get when you sign up with Zenith Bank.
2. Steps To Transferring Money From Zenith Bank To Other Bank Using Zenith Bank USSD Transfer Code
First and foremost, you are going to make use of Zenith Bank Code of *966# to effect the transfer from your phone.
The step to go about this is to type *966*Amount*Account Number#
After this, you will be prompted with a platform to input the PIN
After you input the PIN, the money involved for transfer will then be sent to the person’s bank account.
3. Steps In Deactivating Mobile Banking Profile
This is done when you deactivate your profile in the mobile banking on your Zenith Bank Account
What you would do is type on your phone screen or keypad *966*20*0#.
With this, the deactivation will be finalized.
4. Steps Using Zenith Bank Code To Update Your BVN
BVN which is also known as Bank Verification Number is an identification and unique number assigned to you and stands you out.
You can make use of Zenith Bank Code and dial on your phone, *966*BVN#. This will go a long way to update your BVN with Zenith Bank.
5. Using Zenith Bank USSD Code On POS
For this to be activated,
After that, you input the POS Reference Code.
6. Steps Using Zenith Bank Code For Reset
When you talk about reset, you want to change or update some details concerning your Zenith Bank account.
For you to go about this, you would dial *966*60# through your phone number registered with Zenith Bank and follow carefully the prompt messages, instructions and guidelines on the screen of your phone.
This will eventually do a PIN Reset, USSD Mobile Banking Password.
7. Steps Using Zenith Bank Code To Pay Bills
For those who subscribe to DSTV, GOTV or have Prepaid Meter For Electricity, you can make use of Zenith Bank Code to pay the bills. How to go about this is:
Dial *966*7*Amount*Customer ID#
After doing this follow the prompts on the screen for you to be through with it.
If there are other Bills to be paid, you would have to know the Biller’s code. With these, you can dial *966*Biller Code*Amount *#.
8. Steps In Checking Your Zenith Bank Account Balance
You would make use of your phone using Zenith Bank USSD Code
For checking Zenith Bank account balance, dial *966*00#
There would be some instructions on your phone to follow and do accordingly
There you would get your result.
9. Using Zenith Bank Code To Retrieve Your Card PIN
For you to retrieve your card PIN, you would have to make use of *966#
You would dial *966*60#
You would read through the options
And pick or select the 4th option.
10. Using Zenith Bank USSD For Activation Of Agent Banking Activities
Here, the Agent Banking Activities will be activated with just this simple code
There will be some prompt which you should follow carefully.
11. Steps Using Zenith Bank Code To Block Card
There are instances where one might lose or misplace his or her Zenith Bank ATM card and most times be lost in thought of what to do. What should be done is:
Pick up your phone that has a sim registered with Zenith Bank alongside an account number
Dial this *966*60#.
Look through the options given and among the options, pick the 6th one.
12. Steps To Buy Airtime From Zenith Bank With USSD Code
You would also make use of your phone to dial *966*Amount*Phone Number#
After this, the phone number typed alongside the USSD code will be recharged.
Note: This process is done if you want to recharge your phone number or that of other people’s phone numbers. It is on a condition that Zenith Bank recognized that number as your number assigned with Zenith Bank Account.
13. Step In Using Zenith Bank USSD Code To Pick Desired USSD Account To Debit
With the use of the Zenith Bank USSD Code, this can be done.
There are times one might have more than one Zenith Bank account and you want to make use of one. It can be confusing when using USSD but with this code, you can confidently choose the desired Zenith Bank account you have the intention to debit from
From among the option, pick the 8th one.
14. Using Zenith Bank Code To Make Transactions Above N100,000.00
There is a limit one can make transactions using USSD code on a phone but with Zenith Bank, they can make it possible through this medium.
From among the option, pick the one to “Sign Indemnity”.
15. Steps In Deactivating Your Account Using Zenith Bank USSD Code
This process is done when you notice unusual or suspicious debits on your Zenith Bank account and you want to put a stop to it.
You would dial *966*911# from a mobile phone,
Type in your account number assigned to you and registered to Zenith Bank
You can now enter your AlertZ phone number
The number 1 will be punched on your keypad
The concern account number used during this process will be blocked
At this stage, no one can debit or withdraw from the account number
If you want to unblock that Zenith Bank account number, you would have to go to the
nearest Zenith Bank closest to you and unblock the account.
16. Steps In Managing Cardless Withdrawal
Using the Zenith Bank Code
Go through the option available and make use of the 7th option
This goes a long way to cancel and create cashless withdrawal code.
Recap Of Usage Of Zenith Bank Transfer Code With *966#
1.Open Account With Zenith Bank: *966*0#
2. Transferring Money From Zenith Bank To Other Bank: *966*Amount*Account
3. Deactivating Mobile Banking Profile: *966*20*0#
4. Updating Your BVN: *966*BVN#
5. Using Zenith Bank USSD Code On POS: *966*000#
6. Using Zenith Bank Code For Reset: *966*60#
7. Using Zenith Bank Code To Pay Bills: *966*7*Amount*Customer ID#, *966*Biller
8. Checking Your Zenith bank Account Balance: *966*00#
9. Zenith Bank Code To Retrieve Your Card PIN: *966*60# with 4th Option
10. Activating Agent Banking Activities: *966*66#
11.Steps In Using Zenith Bank Code To Block Card: *966*60# with 6th Option
12. Buying Airtime From Zenith Bank For Self: *966*Amount *Phone Number#
13. Step In Using Zenith Bank USSD Code To Pick Desired USSD Account To
Debit: *966*60# with 8th option
14. Make Transactions Above N100,000.00: *966*60# and “Sign Indemnity”
15. Deactivating Your Account: *966*911# Press 1
16. Steps In Managing Cardless Withdrawal: *966*60# with the 7thOption