FG plans MSME Survival Fund for more Nigerians.
The federal government has announced plans to reach out to more beneficiaries in the country with its Micro Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) Survival Fund.
So far More than 1,258,183 beneficiaries have benefited from the fund.
MSMES Survival Fund Applications Form
Minister of State for Industry, Trade and Investment, Maryam Katagam, advised the applicants of micro and small enterprises, MSMEs, not to pay anyone to influence the payments from the government.
Survival Fund Application Requirements
- You must be a medium-sized business with staff or you own your own
- Forty-five percent of the beneficiaries will be women, while 5 percent will be special needs.
- If it is a company, it must be registered with the Nigerian Companies Registration Authority, it must have at least three employees =, the head of the company must be a Nigerian, and he must have a bank BVN number.
- For the private sector, the government is focusing on transport operators such as bus and taxi drivers, Uber, Bolt and kaninakawa drivers.
- Small business owners such as plumbers, bricklayers, electricians, etc. are also qualified
Register for Survival Fund 2022/2023
To know immediately about Survival Fund Grant, Application Form, Screening Process,
Steps to Register Free
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
When is survival fund registration starting?
Soon there will be an announcement Re-registering Survival Funds will begin activating those who haven’t yet registered to do so. Before today, most people who haven’t received CAC will need to get that. It also states that there is still a quota able to register to fill their own fields.
How Survival Fund Process Work
Step 1: Onboard
After registering on the Survival Fund platform, the next step is to complete the onboarding process by adding organization, banking and staff information. These steps are only possible if you get a confirmation number on your mobile phone and use it to activate your profile number.
Step 2: Register Your Organisation in Survival Fund
Once you have logged in, you can register with your organization. At this stage, you will need basic information, such as a CAC registration form, to complete your living financial statements.
Step 3: Get Paid
Finally, if the information provided by you while you are registering for the Survival Fund is verified and meets the selection criteria, your application is eligible for payment as mentioned in the requested plan.