Have you applied for the ongoing FG ₦1.5m SMEDAN loans and grants with low or zero interest rates? as you read, we are going to show you how you too can access the 2022/2023 ₦1.5m SMEDAN Grants offered by Federal Government.
Ready for my actionable technique? Let’s Get started:-
The Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) and Jaiz Bank Plc financing initiative aimed at boosting the capacity of micro and small enterprises (MSEs) across the country has commenced.
- Applicants under the scheme will be graduates of Nigeria Polytechnics and Universities:
- BSc/HND/ or it is equivalent);
- National Youth Service Certificate (NYSC) discharge or exemption certificate;
- Not more than 10 years post-NYSC
- A registered business name
- Your Business Registration Number ( RC or BN)
- State in which the business operates
- Type of Business
- Age of Business(Number of years of operation)
- Phone Number and your government name
How to Apply
Interested persons can >>Click Here to Submit Your Application<<