The Government under the Nigeria Economic Sustainability Plan (NESP) is giving ₦4.5 million in grants to help Nigerians grow their business. Here’s a step-by-step application process for the ongoing Federal Government (NESP) ₦4,500,000Grant.
This process is simple and fast. Ready for my strategy? Let’s get started:
As part of the Covid-19 recovery strategy, the federal government approved the USD 5.9 billion (NGN 2.3 trillion) NESP to stimulate and diversify the economy, retain and create jobs, and extend protections to the poor.
- Applicants under the scheme will be graduates of Nigeria Polytechnics and Universities:
- BSc/HND/ or it is equivalent);
- National Youth Service Certificate (NYSC) discharge or exemption certificate;
- Not more than ten years post-NYSC
- A registered business name
- Your Business Registration Number ( RC or BN)
- State in which the business operates
- Type of Business
- Age of Business(Number of years of operation)
- Phone Number and your government name
How to Apply
Interested persons can >>Click Here to Submit Your Application<<