The United Arab Emirates is a fascinating country with a rich culture and an interesting history. The UAE has a well-developed economy that is based on oil production and export. In this blog post, we will take a closer look at the UAE’s economy and some of its key industries. We will also explore the UAE’s history and culture, and we will discuss some of the challenges that the country faces today.
This might just be the perfect opportunity for you to land your dream job in the country if you have the required skills and experience as the country’s law forbids discrimination whatsover through the entire recruitment process.
We have series of reputable and growing employers in the country who’re currently seeking to hire competent, experienced, and reliable personnel to work as Gardeners and Landscape Workers in their establishment. Successful candidates will surely have impeccable interpersonal skills, capable of thriving under pressure and able to work effectively along with others and independently.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll handle the maintenance of properties to ensure pleasant appearance
- You’ll handle the installation of flowers, trees, bulbs, and others
- You’ll be responsible watering and removal of weeds from flowers
- You’ll handle the effective trimming and cutting of trees and flowers
- You’ll respond effectively to customers complaints, requests, and concerns
- You’ll ensure exceptional service delivery to all guests
- You’ll adhere to established safety guidelines and protocols
- You’ll perform diligently all other assigned duties and responsibilities by the supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- A reliable team player
- Previous experience is required
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Competent and reliable
- Pay strong attention to details
- Capable of thriving under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Able to carry heavy objects
- Goal-oriented and passionate