Multiple Recruitment for Restaurant Managers in the United States of America
The United States of America is a federal republic located in North America. It is made up of 50 states, a federal district, and five territories. The country’s capital city is Washington DC with New York City as the most populous city. The country’s economy is the largest in the world, with an estimated nominal GDP of over $18 trillion. The U.S. has a mixed economy, which is characterized by capitalist principles combined with elements of democratic socialism. Its currency is the U.S. dollar with English as its language of communication. The country’s military is among the largest and most powerful in the world.
This might just be the perfect opportunity for you to land your dream job in the country if you have the required skills and experience as the country’s law forbids discrimination whatsover through the entire recruitment process.
We have series of reputable and growing employers in the country who’re currently seeking to hire competent, experienced, and reliable personnel to work as Restaurant Managers in their establishment. Successful candidates will surely have impeccable interpersonal skills, capable of thriving under pressure and able to work effectively along with others and independently.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll handle the efficient hiring, training, and retraining of staffs
- You’ll be responsible for the coordination and scheduling of staffs
- You’ll handle the effective operation of the restaurant
- You’ll ensure exceptional service experience to all customers
- You’ll adhere to established safety guidelines and protocols
- You’ll perform diligently all other assigned duties and responsibilities by the supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- A reliable team leader
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Competent and reliable
- Good management skills
- Capable of thriving under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Able to carry heavy objects
- Goal-oriented and passionate