The United Arab Emirates is a fascinating country with a rich culture and an interesting history. The UAE has a well-developed economy that is based on oil production and export. In this blog post, we will take a closer look at the UAE’s economy and some of its key industries. We will also explore the UAE’s history and culture, and we will discuss some of the challenges that the country faces today.
This might just be the perfect opportunity for you to land your dream job in the country if you have the required skills and experience as the country’s law forbids discrimination whatsover through the entire recruitment process.
We have series of reputable and growing employers in the country who’re currently seeking to hire competent, experienced, and reliable personnel to work as Security Guards in their establishment. Successful candidates will surely have impeccable interpersonal skills, capable of thriving under pressure and able to work effectively along with others and independently.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll handle the professional and friendly welcoming of guests
- You’ll handle the effective monitoring and coordination of visitors register
- You’ll be responsible for the security and safety of all personnel of the organization
- You’ll be the first responder to emergency situations
- You’ll respond effectively to customers complaints, requests, and concerns
- You’ll regularly patrol round the premises as well as ensure proper monitoring of the CCTV
- You’ll ensure exceptional service delivery to all guests
- You’ll adhere to established safety guidelines and protocols
- You’ll perform diligently all other assigned duties and responsibilities by the supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- A reliable team player
- Previous experience is required
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Competent and reliable
- Pay strong attention to details
- Capable of thriving under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Able to carry heavy objects
- Goal-oriented and passionate