Have you heard about some of the transformational changes happening at SGI or how fast we’re experiencing growth? It’s an incredible time to be part of SGI whether you’re just starting your career or looking for a change.
What do Adjusters do? They:
– stop and listen- listen to the details of the incident, collect the important information and put the customer at east throughout the process
– do not take things personally – the customers are unique, and each may react differently to an accident. Adjusters like to understand that they are there for customer and have a desire to make things better
PUPOLAR JOBS FOR YOU HERE
- $75,000 Annually : Accounting Clerks Supervisor Needed At Vibrant Healthcare Alliance
- 5 Reasons to Do an Internship Abroad
- Essential Steps for Writing a Great Essay
- Setup Tips to Improve Your Home Learning Space
- How Graduates Can Best Use Their Time During The Remaining Months Of The Pandemic
- 7 Best Career Opportunities for Marketing Majors
- Are Essay Writing Services Legal?
- Earn up to £300 a month answering surveys with Swagbucks
- The Guide to Summer DIY Jobs Around the House
- 7 Intelligent Ways to Start Paying off Student Loan Debt
- The Latest Brexit News for Masters Applicants
- Is Online Schooling Right For You? 5 Reasons To Give It A Try
- How to Start your Blog and Become Financially Independent? – A Complete Student Guide
- 6 Best Essay Proofreading and Editing Services
- Npower Recruitment 2021 Application Form & Portal Registration
- 5,000 Scholarships in Canada 2021 | BS,MS , PhD | Fully Funded
- Drugstore Skin-Care Buys That Are Even Better Value on Prime Day—And Not One Is Over $20
- How to fill out a job application forma
- The Best paid online survey sites 2021 Sign Up Now
- How to become a millionaire Before 30 Years
make and manage commitments – as they walk the customers through the process, and promises are made they want to always follow through on those promises
– are human – they understand that this role is complex and very busy, mistakes are bound to happen. They want to own those mistakes, learn from them, and growALSO APPLY: $40,000 Annual Salary : Baker Needed At New Town Bakery & Restaurant
Adjuster roles have a starting monthly wage of $4,373.
– Successful candidates will be required to enroll in the Chartered Professional Insurance (CIP) course.
– Experience in a customer-oriented service or call center role.
– Demonstrated ability in: customer focus, communication skills, time management and organizational skill, teamwork and collaboration, accountability and work ethic, and curiosity, inquisitiveness, and business acumen.
Your customer’s experience is your top priority, you take pride in providing high quality work and you look for ways to be a leader in all that you do. If this inspires you, then we’re excited to hear from you!
Job Order #: 5808005
Employer Name:Saskatchewan Government InsurancePosted Date:01-Jun-2021Location:SWIFT CURRENT
# of Positions:2Employment Terms:Temporary:F-TEducation:Completed at least some post-secondaryExperience:1-2 YearsApply By:14-Jun-2021How to Apply?:Submit your application online by 11:59 p.m. on: Monday, June 14, 2021 by visiting www.sgi.sk.ca/careers.
Saskatchewan Government Insurance