The Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa. The Group’s activities encompass: Cement – Manufacturing / Importing Sugar – Manufacturing …
Read more about this company
MORE JOBS AT DANGOTE GROUP
- Safety Officer – System Compliance and Reporting at Dangote
- University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2022 | Fully Funded
- IT Audit Lead – Cement Industry at Dangote
- Treasury Officer Needed at Dangote Apply Now
- Cost Accountant at Dangote Group Apply Now
- Job Opportunities at Dangote Group 2021 Apply Now
- Job In Lagos;How to Get Latest In Lagos Now
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2020/2021 Latest Job Openings
- Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 UPDATED
- Google Nigeria Recruitment – 2021
- Latest Customer Service Jobs in Nigeria – 2021
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2021 UPDATED!
- Latest Internship Jobs in Nigeria -2021 Apply Now
- 600 Melbourne University Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
- List of All UK Masters Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
- Countries in Europe offering Scholarships | All Europe Scholarships
- Foreign Government Scholarships For Bachelors, Masters, PhD | Fully Funded
- A World of Career Opportunities at IU International University of Applied Sciences
- How You can Win a Chevening Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
Job ID: Project-Okpella-0001
Location: Okpella, Edo
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
- This role is responsible for successfully managing Plant Projects to agreed scope, schedule and budget
- Prepare Feasibility Studies
- Create Conceptual Designs
- Projects Supervision
- Design and Engineer Cement Plant Systems
- Procurement Management
- Construction Management
- Document Control and Data Management
- Safety Management
- People Management
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical or Civil / Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in project engineering, acquired in both office and field engineering environments.
- Knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Project and Primavera P6 scheduling software .
- PMP or Prince 2 Practitioner certified
- Solid computer skills and prior experience with AutoCAD.
- Solid organizational skills to lead and integrate sub functions of a project team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Dangote on apply.workable.com to apply