GSK Opportunity ScholarshipSponsor: Triangle Community FoundationEligibility RequirementsResidency: U.S. citizen-state Residency: North CarolinaQualified Institutions & Level of StudyAward may be used for: Any undergraduate studying graduate study award may be used at Vocational/technical school to-year college four-year college graduate school location of school: United StatesDesignated institutions: Must be a public institution in North Carolina. Application RequirementsApplicant must demonstrate: CharacterSeriousness of purpose additional information:
- Applicant must have been a permanent resident of Durham, Orange, or Wake county for one year prior to application.
- Must demonstrate: potential to succeed despite adversity, exceptional desire to improve him or herself.
- GlaxoSmithKline and Triangle Community Foundation employees or their families not eligible.
- Awards granted per year: 1-5.
- Maximum individual award amount: $20,000 ($5,000 per year for up to 4 years).
- Visit Website for application.
General InformationType of award:ScholarshipState programIndividual award amount:Maximum:$20,000Deadlines & FeesApplication deadline:3/15Contact InformationTriangle Community FoundationAttn: GSK Opportunity Scholarship, PO Box 12729Durham, NC 27701Phone:919-474-8370Fax:919-941-9208Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgWeb:www.trianglecf.org/award/gsk-opportunity-scholarship/Please Note:
Carefully review the requirements to be sure you qualify for this source of financial aid and confirm information with the program before applying. Sponsoring organizations may have changed policies, awards, or requirements since supplying their information.