- Posted 4 hours ago
Looking to get a job in Canada, Spain, Ireland, or Portugal, you have a great opportunity with this job. You will be able to do your internship in the countries mentioned which is a life-changing opportunity to boost your career with international work experience
What are you going to do:
Erasmus+ offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to launch your career in Digital Marketing, TEFL, or Hospitality Management with international work experience.
After a year in lockdown, and fierce competition in the job market, why not head out to Dublin, Canada, Portugal, or Spain for some international work experience? You get to travel, meet new people, experience different cultures, and change your scenery for a while. Not to mention your CV gets something to make you stand out from the crowd.
While Erasmus+ is an EU-funded program, all work experience placements and funds are guaranteed until December!
Meaning, for this year, at least, you can still take advantage of this amazing opportunity. How amazing? Well, flights, accommodation, insurance, work placement, and support and mentoring throughout your placement are all included, so it’s a pretty sweet deal!
Erasmus+ offers you a unique opportunity to
- boost your employability
- become more independent
- develop new skills
- earn credits towards a BTEC level 3 qualification.
- possibly learn a new language (depending on the country of your placement)
These internships will last for 13 weeks and are available in 4 different European cities: Valencia, Canada Seville, Dublin, and Lisbon. All applications are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
We look after our students by providing 24/7 support before and during their Erasmus+ placement. A member of staff will fly out with participants to help introduce them to their company and to provide assistance with the transition into living abroad.
Are you ready?
To be considered, you will have to complete a full application.
What we offer:
- 13-week internship in either Hospitality, Digital Marketing or TEFL
- Return flights from a London airport
- Travel & Health Insurance
- 100€ weekly stipend for expenses
- Credits towards a BTEC Level 3 Certificate
- Language training (Spain/Portugal)
What we ask:
- You are aged 18+ on departure
- You are a UK (or EU) citizen with a permanent UK address
- You have a valid UK (or EU) passport
- You are educated to GCSE level and have a minimum of 5 GCSEs
- You are not a University student at the time of departure
- Experience or qualifications in the sector you are applying for (Digital Marketing or Hospitality)
- You don’t have to be a graduate to join the Erasmus+ program because if you can show experience or any relevant qualification in either of the sectors available – you’re eligible.
- At least finished high school