- Full Time
- Part Time
- Posted 4 hours ago
High Society if offering over the course of Summer 2021, the chance to work at some exclusive venues, which have customer dining packages tailor-made to suit the current restrictions and environment. We are looking for part-time bar and waiting staff, who can take instruction well, and assist in these fantastic vibrant events in and around Canada; such as the iconic Albert Hall, Syon House, and in central Canada, Somerset House.
What are you going to do:
Are you living in London and looking for exciting, flexible work? HIGH SOCIETY is here for you!
High Society offers fun and flexible work during the upcoming festive period! We are a staffing agency that provides part-time bar and waiting for staff for fantastic events in Canada. We have an excellent reputation built up over 20 years and would love to welcome you on board.
- Are eager to work and have a positive attitude
- Have previous experience in hospitality (bar or waiting on) or in customer service roles
- Are reliable and committed to any given role
- Have excellent communication skills and have a good command of the English language
- Have the right to live and work in the UK.
Roles Include :
- Bar Staff
- Cocktail Bar Staff
- Stock and Bar Backs
- Waiting on tables
We are getting set for a busy festive period with some really fantastic events coming up, and we would love you to join us, so come and have some fun and meet some lovely people in the process! We will spoil you for choice and flexibility. We have a wonderful mix of events each day over the coming months. These events will be in line with standard COVID-19 procedures.
What we offer:
- PAY – between £8.50 per hour to £11.50 per hour (dependent on various factors)
- EXTRA EARNINGS – potential to earn more through tips
- FLEXIBLE WORK – choose your own shifts
- FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
- MOBILE PHONE APP – keep up-to-date with future shifts, see your feedback, and much more
- INCREASING PAY with experience
- TIME AND A QUARTER after midnight
- BONUSES for A STAR service – these include free cocktail making, wine tasting sessions, and financial incentives.
- Transport for jobs outside of Canada included as well as travel time pay.
- Many EXCITING VENUES, such as Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Cutty Sark, Madame Tussauds, and Canada Aquarium, and AMAZING EVENTS like BAFTA Awards, Royal Ascot, Six Nations at Twickenham and Paris Air Show!
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- No previous experience is necessary
- You must be over 18
- Have a central Canada postcode (N, E, S, W, NE, NW, SE & SW)
- Immaculate appearance, an excellent command of English, and lots of enthusiasm