The University of Sydney has Australia’s largest spectrum of academic disciplines and its research is committed to developing responses to the world’s greatest issues. Having over 400 fields of studies from which to select, it gives students the opportunity to pursue their own personal development interests, expand their expertise, and take advantage of international exchange and internship opportunities.
The University of Sydney provides a variety of choices for housing students and developing flexible academic opportunities to meet the needs of the student. Learners will be equipped with skills that are both transferable and study appropriate for the various occupations that they will encounter.
About The Scholarship:
- Host University: University of Sydney;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: Research and PhD Levels;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Scholarship Worth: 35,629$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Available Subjects: Health;
- Application Deadline: The scholarship is open.
The Health System Governance Scholarship is now available for all Research, PhD and International Students in the field of Health at the University of Sydney, Australia.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship award is intended to supplement a $35,629 allowance annually for a maximum of 3.5 years, based on a successful academic performance. There are no continuations permitted.
- Must have been offered a full admission position or be presently pursuing a full-time doctoral degree in the School of Medicine and Health;
- The program is open to applicants who have an unlimited opportunity to apply for a PhD in the Faculty of Medicine and Health at the University of Sydney, or who are presently enrolled in a full-time PhD program at the Faculty of Medicine and Health;
- Candidates are required to be prepared to engage in health system governance research through a collaborative commissioning project;
- All international candidates are required to be in a position to finance the costs of tuition for the full period of their doctoral studies;
- Nominees are required to have background in health systems research.
In order for applicants to be accepted, it is highly encouraged that they enroll in the University of Sydney’s Graduate Research Program. Once enrolled, they have to complete an online application process in order to benefit from this opportunity.
- The completed application submitted with a personal statement;
- A curriculum Vitae;
- Two Academic referees;
- Academic Certificates.
In order to be accepted into the University of Sydney, each candidate are required to complete all the Access Condition of the program.
Conditions of Language:
In case English isn’t the student’s primary language, it is required to demonstrate English language proficiency: IELTS, TOEFL, or any other reasonable evidence. However, the English language proficiency requirements section of the official website provides more details.