Credit Risk Analyst at CredPal, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at CredPal
CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
AVAILABLE JOBS FOR YOU HERE
- Free Scholarships in Canada for PhD Apply Now
- Canadian Universities Without IELTS & Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
- Description-Blasting Helper / Explosive handler at Dangote
- HR Advisor at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Head, Quality Assurance and Control – Cement Industry at Dangote
- Plant Project Manager at Dangote Apply Now
- Safety Officer – System Compliance and Reporting at Dangote
- University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2022 | Fully Funded
- IT Audit Lead – Cement Industry at Dangote
- Treasury Officer Needed at Dangote Apply Now
- Cost Accountant at Dangote Group Apply Now
- Job Opportunities at Dangote Group 2021 Apply Now
- Job In Lagos;How to Get Latest In Lagos Now
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2020/2021 Latest Job Openings
- Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 UPDATED
- Google Nigeria Recruitment – 2021
- Latest Customer Service Jobs in Nigeria – 2021
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2021 UPDATED!
- Latest Internship Jobs in Nigeria -2021 Apply Now
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Credit Risk Analyst at CredPal
- We are looking to hire a Credit Risk Analyst who will be responsible for evaluating the financial status of potential customers, monitoring existing clients, performing risk assessments, writing detailed reports, and making informed decisions while extending credit.
- Analyze and assess the financial statements and credit history of existing and potential clients.
- Review credit applications and perform credit checks.
- Structure deals and perform risk assessments.
- Ability to make informed decisions backed by sound assessment.
- Consult and negotiate with clients regarding financial transactions, payment terms, and credit limits.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and submit applications on time.
- Understanding of business, economic, industry risk and financial forecasting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Relevant training & certifications.
- 3-6years of experience as a Credit Risk Analyst in a Top Fin-tech Company.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and time-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Advanced Excel skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online