Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 is currently in process, All interested candidates meaning to work with Nestle Nigeria Plc should read carefully. This guide is to assist you understand how you’ll successfully apply for Nestle Nigeria plc ongoing recruitment.
In this guide, you are doing be ready to know more about Nestle Nigeria and what makes it unique, latest jobs within the company, Salary structure also as Job requirements. Also, we do cover the roles deadlines and an inventory of mistakes you ought to avoid when applying for any job at Nestle Nigeria Plc.
Nestle Nigeria recruitment is extremely competitive recruitment and this is often base on the rationale that the corporate is everyone’s dream company. To be ready to get that competitive advantage you ought to carefully read and apply these simple tips when applying for any Nestle jobs.
LATEST JOB OPENINGS IN NESTLE NIGERIA RECRUITMENT PLC.
Here are the present Job vacancies at Nestle Nigeria. Click on the “APPLY HERE” link to look at details and Apply.
- Google Nigeria Recruitment – 2021
- Latest Customer Service Jobs in Nigeria – 2021
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2021 UPDATED!
- Latest Internship Jobs in Nigeria -2021 Apply Now
- 600 Melbourne University Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
- List of All UK Masters Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
- Countries in Europe offering Scholarships | All Europe Scholarships
- Foreign Government Scholarships For Bachelors, Masters, PhD | Fully Funded
- A World of Career Opportunities at IU International University of Applied Sciences
- How You can Win a Chevening Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
- Canada Public Universities Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
- Best Scholarships in Asia | Study in Asia | Fully Funded
- Skoltech University Scholarship in Russia 2021 | Fully Funded
- Bachelors, Masters, PhD Scholarships in Canada 2021 | Fully Funded
- List of All Germany Scholarships Announced 2021 | Fully Funded
- Montréal University Scholarships in Canada 2022 | Funded
- Government of Canada Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
- Get Ready for the 2756 Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
- Scholarship : University of Bologna Study Grants for International Students 2021/2022 – Italy
- Scholarship : Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 for Developing Countries
Things you should Know about Nestle Nigeria.
Nestle Nigeria Plc was founded in 1961 under Nestle Products Nigeria Limited as the name. It is owned by a Switzerland business mogul by name Nestle S.A.
In Nigeria, Nestle has its headquarters seated in Lagos. it has over 2,300 employees, 8 branches as well as 3 manufacturing sites across the country. Over 57 years Nestle Nigeria has supply Nigeria with products such as Maggi, Milo, Golden Morn, Nescafé and Nestlé Pure Life.
How To Apply For Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021
To apply for the ongoing job recruitment at Nestle carefully follow the steps below.
- Visit Graduatejob or Nestle Application Portal
- Click on Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- Select the current vacancies and click on the one you are most qualified for
- Read the job description carefully and use the “Method of Application” available to apply.
- Follow Our Twitter handle or our Facebook page for updated information about the job you just applied and know what next to do.
General Job Requirement for Nestle Jobs
Here are important requirements you need to qualify for Nestle Jobs
- Second class and above from a recognized institution.
- Computer literacy
- Soft skills such as communication skills, Teamwork, leadership, organisational skills and critical thinkers
- A good O’Level Certificate
- Professional Certification. (optional, but an advantage)
Salary Structure of Nestle Nigeria Employees
|JOB POSITION||SALARY (AMT) PER MONTH|
|Regional Sales Manager||N555,166 – N603,250|
|Operations||N238,250 – N260,333|
|Graduate Trainee||N187,000 – N202,000|
|Human Resource||N3,456,000 – N3,726,000|
|Field Sales Manager||N240,000 – N259,000|
|Manufacturing||N283,000 – N307,000|
|Demand and Supply Planner||N4,808,000 – N5,188,000|
|Medical Delegate||N5,870,000 – N6,253,000|
|Event Marketing Manager||N12,519,000 – N13,555,000|
|Medical Sales Representative||N170,000 – N184,000|