Welcome to this detailed article on how you can immigrate to Canada as a professional nurse. This article covers all you need to know about the immigration process. At the end of this article, we hope you will be able to start your Canada visa application immediately.
Are you’re a professional nurse currently working in a foreign country outside Canada? Are you interested in moving to Canada to continue your profession as a nurse? If YES! Then we must say that you are very lucky. This is because Canada is interested in accepting over 60,000 health workers with nursing skills to fill up different sector in their health system.
Nurse Job description
As a nurse, you will be charged with different responsibilities depending on your area of practice. But generally, nurse are charged with the responsibility of taking care of their patient. Also, ensuring that they get their physical, health and social needs. The average salary of a nurse in Canada is about $78,500 CAD YEARLY.Related Articles
Requirements to work as a nurse in Canada
Some of the requirements you need to meet up with to qualify as a nurse in Canada includes:
- You must have a valid nursing credential sourced from a recognized agency.
- You will be required to apply and get approval from the province you intend working in.
- You will be required to register with either the Canadian nursing association or CCPNR.
- You will be required to write and pass the Canadian nursing examination.
Immigrate to Canada as a nurse using this step by step processAdvertisements
- Hire an immigration lawyer: The first and highly recommend process to immigrate to the United States is through an immigration lawyer. This is because, there are lots of documents and requirements to be submitted and the immigration lawyer will help you achieve this without much hassle.
- Choose a province to reside: This is very important to determine the requirements needed for nurses in the province. This is because, each province comes with a different requirement for nurses, so you have to be sure about the requirements in the province you want to work in.
- Obtain a medical license: The last step is getting a license to practice medicine in the state you intend working.
Visa options for nurses immigrating to Canada
This section explains some of the visa options you can consider as a professional nurse with the interest to immigrate to Canada
Express entry: The Canada express entry program is a program designed to allow skilled foreign nationals with innovative and brilliant minds to move into Canada. However, in other for you to be considered for this program, you skill needs to be among the Skill level O,A or B.
Provincial nominee program: This program is designed to allow foreign nationals with skills that are needed in a particular province. Before applying for this program, you will need to have a valid job offer from an employer resident in Canada.
Are you interested in moving to Canada, if yes? We can help you achieve your dream. Kindly check out our home page for more information.