- Part Time
- Posted 2 hours ago
About this Job
Are you interested in the Events Industry? Do you want to discover new spots for events? Are you a lover of all things international? Do you love writing and blogging? As one of Brussels’ fastest-growing start-ups, Spacehuntr empowers businesses to discover, compare and book unique venues at the speed of light. Today we are living in Brussels, Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, London, Madrid, Barcelona, Luxembourg, Lisbon, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Milan, and Prague. We’re looking for a junior events content creator who can help us expand our site, Spacehuntr. This is an exciting opportunity for you to create content about unique venues in amazing European cities. Whether you’re a hobbyist or consider yourself a pro on the topic, we want you to write for us about corporate events.
What are you going to do:
- Create engaging digital content for our inbound marketing (social media, newsletters, blog posts) covering the MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Events) and hospitality industry
- Create amazing copy that people love to read, share and dream about
- Develop guerilla marketing campaigns that help us stand out
- Help us produce eye-catching internal and external communications (newsletters, websites, apps, internal guide…)
- Development of press distribution lists and media contacts
- Contacting and following up with press contacts
What we offer:
- Open to remote working
- A team that’s (70%) international, loves rainbows (and afterward) and is anything but dull. Simply put, they are just 100% amazing!
- As we grow, you will grow with us – for real!
What we ask:
- Creating amazing and catching content is second nature to you
- Driven to get things done with a “can do” mindset as opposed to a “yes, but” approach
- Your friends call you crazy but you just think they’re boring
- You realize your limits are only where your imagination stops
- Are a wizard when it comes to AdWords and SEO.
- No experience required
- No minimum education required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button ‘Apply Now! and we’ll contact you as soon as possible!
- Status: Open
- Education Level: Other
- Location: Canada
- Working hours per week:38
- Type of Contract: Internships, Graduate Internship, Work from home
- Salary indication: €90.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for: Content Creation & PR
- Profession Sub-category: Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred car Preferred: No
- Must be eligible to work in the EU: No
- Cover Letter Required: Yes
- Languages: English