- 31st March 2021
- 30th April 2021
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Italy
Type: Grants, Masters
Eligibility: Application is open exclusively to candidates who are in possession of all the following requirements:
- the qualifications for admission to the chosen First, Single or Second Cycle degree programme were obtained in an institution outside of the Italian education system, after at least two years of attendance. If the qualification for admission is a one year title, the prior qualification will be considered too. Qualifications issued by institutions of the Republic of San Marino do not satisfy this condition. Applicants’ citizenship is not considered;
- they fulfil the access requirements foreseen for the chosen degree programme or will fulfill such requirements at the time of registration;
- they are not students at the University of Bologna of First, Single or Second Cycle degree programmes.
- they have not already benefited from the study grant Unibo Action 2 or from the Unibo Action 1 waiver.
- they are not 30 years or older on the deadline of this call.
You will also need to sit one of the following tests by the application deadline:
– SAT (if you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme)
– GRE (if you are interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme)
Number of Awardees: 48 scholarships: 8 for First Cycle and Single Cycle degree programmes and 40 for Second Cycle degree programmes
Value of Scholarship:
- study grants of €11,000 gross (Unibo Action 2);
- tuition fee waivers (Unibo Action 1).
How to Apply:
- SAT and GRE test are aptitude and skills assessment tests. The tests can be sat in authorised centres in various countries around the world; they are held in English. You must enrol for the tests on the websites of the organisations managing the tests.
- Applications must be submitted exclusively by Studenti Online.
- It is important to go through the Call for Applications and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
- The codes needed to send test scores to the University of Bologna are: for SAT 6993; for GRE 7850.