his role may also be located in our Playa Vista, CA campus.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Redwood City, CA, USA; Ann Arbor, MI, USA; New York, NY, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of experience in marketing and sales, management consulting, corporate strategy, or business operations environment
- Experience with structuring ambiguous problems and working with data to uncover insights and create appropriate presentations and story lines to influence executive decisions
- Experience in successfully managing operationally complex projects with cross-functional teams
- Deep knowledge and passion for the Digital Media/AdTech landscape
- Ability to formulate hypotheses, design tests, and use problem-solving techniques to drive to solutions for complex problems
- Proficiency in analyzing large/complex data sets (SQL or equivalent)
- Extremely well-organized and capable of handling multiple projects and ad-hoc requests simultaneously
- Excellent executive level communication skills in all formats
About the job
The Google Customer Solutions (GCS) Revenue Programs team is responsible for driving global insights and recommendations that promote business growth for Google’s advertising business. The team leads the design, planning, and implementation of global business growth programs with cross-functional collaboration among sales leadership, marketing, product, and engineering.
As a central team, we provide business-critical insights to shape the engagement strategy of our global salesforce and ensure alignment of goals and execution as we grow the business. Team members are experts in business strategy and operations, can leverage data to validate/disprove hypotheses, yet highly pragmatic and results-oriented.
As a Strategy and Operations Manager on the Digital Agency Programs Team, you will work on defining the Global strategy vision of this segment of customers and agency partners. In this role, you will be responsible for driving improvement throughout the business by re-imagining all aspects of the business, while also managing existing operations. You’ll analyze quantitative data and qualitative feedback to identify key growth opportunities across all aspects of sales Go-To-Market.
You will have exposure and visibility to senior executives as you present your proposals and demonstrate their impact. To bring proposals to the life you will rely on a strong network of peers and leaders across various functional teams across the organization. Your cross-functional network will include members from the product, marketing, finance, sales, and others.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers, and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Identify key growth opportunities for Google Customer Solutions (GCS) Agency programs across Go-to-Market levers.
- Evaluate and assess efficacy of current sales Go-to-Market, including (but not limited to), current roles, workflows, incentives, customer assignments, tools/resources, and headcount allocation.
- Develop advocacy for initiatives by building strong networks of cross-functional peers and leaders.
- Drive existing GCS Agency initiatives through ongoing analysis and project management.
- Lead projects cross-functionally across business areas to drive strategic initiatives forward.