The Applications are now open to apply for the Montréal University Scholarships in Canada for the Academic Year Fall 2021 and winter 2022. The Université de Montréal Scholarships for Undergraduate, Masters, Doctorate, and Postdoctoral fellowships. The University is at Rank #4 in Canada and Ranked 73rd in the world. You can Check the Canadian University Rankings 2021. Montreal University is the Second Largest University in the country in terms of Student.
The Université de Montréal has 600 Study Programs. so you’re bound to find the one you’re trying to find . The University of Montreal may be a Top Public Research University. Université de Montréal plays a number one role and it’s the foremost famous university within the world. There are many Scholarships available at Montreal University.
There are quite 80% of foreign students Studying in Canada than Canadian students. There are approximately 353,000 international students in Canada. Canada is that the best for a world-class education. Most of the Canadian Universities
announced Bachelors, Masters, PhD Scholarships in Canada. The Detailed Information about the Montréal University Scholarships in Canada 2022 is given below.
FREE SCHOLARSHIP FOR YOU HERE
- Government of Canada Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
- Get Ready for the 2756 Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
- Scholarship : University of Bologna Study Grants for International Students 2021/2022 – Italy
- Scholarship : Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 for Developing Countries
- Top Highest Paying Nigerians Jobs Now Apply Now
- $30,000 Salary : Hairstylist Wanted At Hair House Canada
- $110,000 Annually :Work As Regional Sales Manager At ERLPhase Power Technologies Ltd.Canada
- $40,000 Annual Salary : Baker Needed At New Town Bakery & Restaurant
- $35,000 Annual Salary : Food Service Supervisor Needed At Dominos Pizza
- $52,000 YEARLY : Work As A Waiter At MOTHER WEBB’S RESTAURANT Canada
- $35,0000 Per Year : Laundry Workers Needed In Canada
- $45,000 Annual Salary : Home Support Worker Needed In A Private Household
- $50,000 Annual Salary : Hotel Managing Supervisor Needed In 3G Equity Inc
- $55,000 Annual Salary : Work As An Office Administrator In New Eurowest Cabinets Ltd.
- $65,000 Annually : Work As An Administrative Assistant In Shearwater Marine Group Ltd. Canada
- N30,000 Annually : Job As A Dishwasher/Kitchen hand
- $150,000 Anually : Farm Credit Canada Needs Supervisors, Finance And Insurance Office Workers
- $70,000 Annually : Insurance Adjusters Needed in Canada
- $75,000 Annually : Accounting Clerks Supervisor Needed At Vibrant Healthcare Alliance
- 5 Reasons to Do an Internship Abroad
Details About Montréal University Scholarships in Canada
- Country: Canada
- University: Université de Montréal
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Postdoctoral
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: September 1st 2021
Level of Interest
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
Available Fields of Study at Université de Montréal
Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
International Student Scholarship Program
These amounts are applied to tuition fees of $23,662 per year (30 credits).
The scholarship is awarded at 3 levels determined by the applicant’s academic record. This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
This amount is applied to the tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits).
- $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
There are also some other ways to Fund Your Studies offered by Montreal University (Check Here)
To be eligible for the Universite de Montreal Scholarships for International students, you must fulfil the following criteria.
- Must be an international student.
- You must hold a study permit and are neither a permanent resident of Canada nor hold Canadian citizenship.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
- Should Have Completed Secondary High School for Bachelors’s Degree Program.
- Should have Bachelors’s Degree for Masters’s Degree Program and Bachelors, Masters Degree required for Doctorate Program.
Université de Montréal Scholarships Deadline
The last date to apply for the Montréal University Scholarships is 1st September 2021 for Fall 2021 and winter 2022
How to Apply for Université de Montréal Scholarships
The application process is online. You have to fill an online application from the University of Montréal. To Apply Please Visit the Official website of the Université de Montréal Canada.