- Full Time
- Part Time
- Calgary, AB, Canada
- Posted 1 hour ago
At Avenue Living Communities we believe that our employees are the core of what makes our company unique and we hire people who have a passion for what they do.
We are seeking a talented Summer Student who is process-oriented, eager to learn and help out where needed and takes initiative when the opportunity arises.
About the opportunity:
Reporting to the Director of IT & IS, the ideal candidate will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks, which will provide you with exposure to areas such as deskside support, systems maintenance, and service management.
What you will be doing:
· Assisting with updating documents and reformatting forms
· Basic deskside support and troubleshooting
· Basic maintenance of deskside, network, and server equipment
· Uploading documents to the Intranet and SharePoint
· Documenting processes and procedures for initial review
· Participating in the rollout of new technology
· Providing administration support where required
· Other duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed:
· Great computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Experience supporting a Windows environment
· Experience supporting mobile devices
· A “can do” attitude and an openness to learn
· Flexibility and the ability to multi-task
· Excellent attention to detail
· Extremely organized
· Able to deliver results within tight timeframes.
*Must successfully clear a criminal background check
What we offer:
· Competitive hourly base pay
· Exciting opportunities in a dynamic and rapidly-expanding company
How to apply:
If you feel you are uniquely qualified for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume.
Avenue Living is a fast-paced, fast-growing owner and operator of apartment buildings in Western Canada. Backed by our entrepreneurial spirit, passion, and commitment to great customer service and satisfaction, we have acquired a portfolio in excess of 9000 apartments since our inception in 2006 and are continuing with this aggressive growth plan.