Qualify to teach English abroad or from the comfort of your home! Around the world, Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) are finding innovative ways to travel and work especially now lockdown restrictions are easing. With many countries re-opening their borders to international travellers while vaccines are being rolled out. The pandemic has impacted work and travel plans across the board. Graduates and young professionals in particular feel like they’re missing out by not being able to travel once they finish school or university. Securing a work visa is a safe way to travel to certain countries that have eased lockdown restrictions, without having to wait for the pandemic to end.
What are you going to do:
Earn money online from home or whilst travelling in 2021! Demand for qualified English-language teachers is booming so why not join over 100,000 qualified TEFL teachers worldwide? Getting TEFL qualified with The TEFL Academy is the best way to avail all of these opportunities.
- Of the certified and in-training TEFL teachers surveyed worldwide, 60% want to live and work in Asia in the long term, with almost 40% planning to migrate in 2021. 60% say they will teach online this year – while 1/3 of this group hope to use this experience to secure a job abroad in the future.
- Those searching for employment opportunities can take advantage of the relatively short period of study required to get certified, as well as the current scarcity of English teachers abroad.
To kickstart your new teaching adventure, get qualified with a Level 5 TEFL Course from The TEFL Academy and unlock a world of opportunities!
- TEFL employers who offer the best opportunities with the most competitive packages are now asking for Level 5 TEFL qualifications.
- Whether you’re a student or graduate or looking for new opportunities – teaching English is a great option for anyone.
- One of the most amazing things about online teaching is that you can do it from anywhere in the world, be it your sofa or on a beach in Bali! You can set your own hours and rates and ultimately decide where and when you work.
- The TEFL Academy offers an accredited course that includes an option of classroom practice. The course can be studied from home over six months and consists of 10 units covering the theory of TEFL, including grammar, pronunciation, lesson planning and teaching methods. All 10 units are assessed by exams and there are also three coursework assignments marked by TEFL tutors.
Not only is this an opportunity to learn and also earn home from home you can use it to work anywhere in the world whilst travelling in 2021. In less than 2months, you can become qualified and start earning with your new skills.
Now that the academic year is coming to an end and restrictions are easing making travel slightly more possible why not get your TEFL qualification in your free time? It is a great opportunity to develop yourself, improve your career prospects, gives you the opportunity to choose your own hours and you have the chance to teach people really important life skills.
At the TEFL Academy, we have more jobs and support than any other TEFL provider and have more course locations than anyone else.
What we offer:
- Flexibility of Learning
- Flexibility in Teaching
- Work from Home
- Level 5 qualification- Ofqual
- Tutor support from EFL professionals
- Help with finding TEFL jobs
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Fluency in English
- Access to the internet
- The wish to learn
Is this opportunity perfect for you? Click the button ‘apply now’.
Although it is true there are more opportunities for TEFL teachers with a university degree (in any subject), there are still lots of countries where a degree is not a requirement.
Working hours per week
1 – 40
Type of Contract
Casual / Part Time Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Work from home
Between £18.00 and £25.00 Per Hour
Developing your skills
Teaching / Instructors / Guides
Full UK/EU driving license preferred
Must be eligible to work in the EU
Cover Letter Required