Water is any liquid substance that is odorless, tasteless, colorless, transparent, naturally given which cannot be produced, drank and used by all living creatures.
Portable water is any water that is safe for drinking and for consumption as regards human health. Water can be gotten from any source for drinking but it is paramount that whatever or wherever the source of water is should be safe and ideal for drinking.
Water constitutes almost 60 percent or more of the human body system. It lubricates every vital organ and circulates the body system. This is a way of consuming water and making the body to be hydrated at all times. This is a means of absorption of water orally and keeping the human body hydrated.
Benefits Of Drinking Water In The Morning
1. Radiating Skin: Drinking water makes the skin glows and radiates well enough. It refreshes the skin and makes it looks younger and fresher. Water is of great value to the skins and it helps it a lot.
2. Benefits Of Drinking Water For Hair: Drinking water goes a long way to make the hair grow well. It reduces the rate at which the hair grows rough. It increases the rate at which the hair grows. It also makes the hair moist. It reduces the breakage of hair.
3. Brain: Drinking water reduces the amount of memory loss and increases the senses of reasoning in the brain. The reduction of water in the body system brings stress to the brain.
4. Removal Of Toxic From The Body: Drinking water on an empty stomach in the morning helps a lot to wash or clear away everything that will not be of good in the body system. This may come in form of sweat or urine. This is very good for the body system.
5. Healthy Bowel Movement: Drinking water first thing in the morning enables the bowel to be cleansed of every negative thing residing inside of it. This as well makes the digestive system able to digest the food intakes from last night prompting the feces to go through the anus freely. It prevents infections, constipation. Any wrong bowel moment will be corrected.
6. Weight Balance: Drinking water balances weight in the body system. It makes the person to be filled without eating. If the person should eat much which will make become overweight, the water in the body will reduce the excess weight from the body.
7. Normal Temperature: Drinking water normalizes the temperature in the body.
Either way, whenever the temperature is not in a good state, water brings it to normal.
8. Healthy Kidney: The kidney helps to regulate nutrients to all parts of the body. Drinking water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach enables the kidney to clear toxic products from the body. Not drinking water can bring about Kidney diseases.
9. Energize The Body: When the body becomes weak, the drinking of water brings the body back to life.
10. Active Exercise: Exercise is when there is a continuous body movement consciously or unconsciously. Exercise makes the body active, alert and agile but after a long period of time, the body becomes weak and the activities the body is doing for a while will reduce. Drinking water will rejuvenate the body and makes the body active again. This brings the body to perform active exercise willingly and continuously. That is why all-athlete personnel or persons would want to have water to reactivate him or her whenever there is a relaxing moment at any time.
11. Reduce Sugar Level: Drinking water on an empty stomach for a long time reduces the high level of sugar in the body but when water is at a reduced rate in the body, there are tendencies that the sugar might come high. This method of drinking water on an empty stomach and continuously is mostly recommended for those who are diabetic patients so that the high level of sugar will be at a reduced rate.
12. Increase Immunity: Drinking water on an empty stomach goes a long way to increase the immune system in the body. When water is being drunk, it removes any form of sickness what so ever from the body. It enables the body to fight and resist infection from the body.
13. Active Vital Organs In The Body: Drinking water revives the body and makes all the vital organs of the body come to life.
14. Purifies The Blood: Drinking water cleanses the blood and purifies it. Blood consists more of water. If the blood is not purified, it makes the body system sick. Drinking water helps to do that and more benefits to the blood.
15. Reduces The Side Effect Of Alcohol Consumption: Drinking water has a lot of great value. Whenever more alcohol is taken into the body system, the water level will reduce and will have some side effects. When this happens, more water should be consumed to reduce to the barest minimum the effects of alcohol from the body system.
16. Increase Of Fluid In The Body: When there is a reduction of body fluid in the body, the nutrients needed by the body to be transported to all parts of the body may be restricted. Drinking water increases fluid in the body, produces saliva, transport nutrients in the body, digestion, and body hydration.
17. Digestion: After eating, people go about their activities without even bothering to drink water. Drinking water after eating clears the mouth properly, enables the food to digest properly, circulates the nutrients of the food throughout the body and makes the body active again.
Water is healthy and safe for drinking should be taken moderately. When water is taken in a reduced or overdose form, it will make the body become uncomfortable and unhealthy which is not good at all. As much as drinking of water is important, people at times unconsciously refuse to drink it.