If you wish to work in Canada as a Flight Attendant, this is your opportunity, apply for this vacancy today. Working in Canada as an Air Attendant comes with so many benefits and you get the opportunity to visit so many places in Canada. There are also many other air Canada jobs available that you can apply for at air Creebec example you can apply for cabin crew jobs, flight attendant jobs, ground handling, airport services jobs, duty-free jobs, and many more.
This job, however, is an opening for flight attendants who have the right skills and qualifications to be flight attendants and to work in Canada. If you are applying at air Creebec, you should have some clues about the job requirements, the salary range, and your job description so that you can make due your career benefits.
Company Name: Air Creebec
Job Location: Canada and Worldwide
Nationality: All Nationality Can Apply
Education: Diploma/Degree in Relevant Position
Salary Range: Depending Upon Job Title
Team member Benefits: Attractive
Years of experience related to the job offer: 7 to 11 months experience
Your Role: The Flight Attendant provides a safe and efficient flights experience to Air Creebec passengers. He/she reports directly to the Chief Flight Attendant.
Salary offered: to be discussed
Number of hours per week: 4000
Job-status: casual or temporary, Full time, day, evening, weekend, on-call
Length of the employment: To be determined
Job start date: 2021-01-22
Working in Canada as Flight Attendant
If you wish to work in Canada you must first obtain a work permit or work visa to enable you to take up jobs in Canada. Your first step should be applying for searching for an immigration program that would help you move to Canada faster more of a fast-track visa to Canada. Some immigration programs and visa options that would help you move to Canada faster include the Canadian Express Entry, a Provincial Nominee Program, and a Working Holiday Visa. You can read more about fast-track visas here.
Who is Qualified for this Job Position?
- You are qualified if you:
- Have High School diploma;
- Have knowledge of the airline industry;
- Speak and write French and English fluently. The Cree language is an asset;
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Enjoy flying;
- Are able to work unusual hours with/without overnights;
- Must be available upon request;
- Must provide a criminal background check;
As a Candidate Must Successfully Complete the Following Before Being Certified: 3 weeks of Ground School at the Air Creebec Inc. training facilities in Timmins and/or Montreal. Several In-Flight training flights with a qualified Flight Attendant. Final Line Indoctrination flight with the Chief Flight Attendant, Flight Attendant Training Instructor, and/or Base Flight Attendant Briefly Listed
The Duties and Responsibilities of a Flight Attendant:
- Reporting for duty Safety and emergency equipment pre-flight check Pre-boarding Pre-take-off In-flight service Pre-landing Final duties
- Responsible for the passengers on board Daily crew briefings Cabin preparation in the event of an emergency Teamwork
How to Apply
You can apply for this job in these easy steps
- You’d first click on the apply now button below to visit the company website.
- Read more details about the job there and find out what the employer really wants and if you meet those requirements.
- After you ensured you meet the requirement and you are qualified for the job, you can proceed and click the apply button on the website.
- Fill in the application details and enter the necessary details required.
- Upload your cv or resume and submit them along with your application form.
- You can apply via the website. Apply Now