Crealon Media is seeking for individuals with experience and passion for video production to run our Finance related YouTube channels, with a focus on stocks and other things about finances. It’s important that you as a channel manager have an interest in these topics.
What are you going to do:
This person will be in charge of making sure the channel operations run smoothly and managing our team of freelance video producers from all over the world.
The Channel Manager will manage & recruit the hosts, writers, voice actors, and video editors that contribute content. You will guide and feed them topics for the videos that need to be produced and will take care of the quality control of the videos during the post-production process. In addition, the Channel Manager will take care of the scheduling strategy, asset management, uploads, and video thumbnail generation.
- Development of YouTube videos
- Channel scheduling strategy based on channel’s analytics
- Video uploads and optimization
- Day-to-day channel audience engagement
- Video Quality Control
- Manage & recruit new freelancers for the channel
- Great knowledge of video production and post-production
- Team Management Experience
- Solid understanding of the YouTube Platform
- Good video editing skills
- Editorial, Social Media and Marketing Experience
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Photoshop experience an asset
- Excellent analytical abilities and leadership qualities.
- Highly process-oriented and entrepreneurial spirited.
- Highly motivated, organized and detail-orientated
- Data-driven individual who can use data to make creative decisions
What we offer:
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button ‘Apply Now! and we’ll contact you as soon as possible!
Wjoorking hours per week
Type of Contract
- Work from home
- Between £8.00 and £10.00 Per Hour
- Channel manager
- Project Management
Full UK/EU driving license preferred
Must be eligible to work in the EU
Cover Letter Required